Study shows the predicted growth of the industry to 30% by 2030, by its coworking growth study in June.Because of:
– Coworking creates flexibility in real estate, adds services, and can generate profits to landlords by offering premium space to tenants.
– Global occurrences in 2020 have created a huge opportunity for coworking to re-organize and newly orient itself as “next generation real estate”.
– Driven by landlords transitioning portions of their portfolios into more agile floor plans (plug and play, furnished suites) with more flexible lease terms (1-3 years instead of 5-10). That transition will likely be greatly accelerated by the pandemic.
– Corporate & “Super flex members“
– Community-Building through „Pro-active landlords”
From 2020ff on, what will coworking and shared workspace providers do? See https://www.coworkingresources.org/blog/the-future-of-shared-workspaces or send us an email and get bonus predictions from coworking experts to Real Estate’s CEOs.
With the help of @BernhardMehl by courtesy.